• Online Form Filling Data Entry

     Skills: MS Excel, MS Word, Data Entry, Google Docs, Content Writing, Market Research, Business Research, etc.

    Project Details:

    I was hired by an Auto Phone company for a large number of data to input their new database. I was given a large number of data hard copies to input their online form one by one. There were millions of data to input and a large number of freelancers were working there to put the data. And I was one of them.

    For the beginning, I got it hard and it took a bit more time to do a single entry. But for the time being, I was so much used to it and starting inputs like a rocket. And believe it or not, I was stood first among the hundreds of their workers and I was rewarded by the best data entry operator of that group.

    It was an amazing journey with a large company like Auto Phone and I had a great experience

    to work in a team. I could provide my best and win the heart of the project head. Great Experiences!

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    "Customers Satisfaction is my first Priority"

    Search This Blog

    Blog Archive

    Powered by Blogger.

    Online Form Filling Data Entry

      Skills:  MS Excel, MS Word, Data Entry, Google Docs, Content Writing, Market Research, Business Research, etc. Project Details : I was hir...

    ADDRESS

    Middle Patenga,Chittagong,
    Bangladesh

    EMAIL

    Shahariaralam30@Gmail.Com

    TELEPHONE

    +8801853359902