• Market Research & Data Collection

     Skills: MS Excel, MS Word, Data Entry, Google Docs, Content Writing, Market Research, Business Research, etc

    Tasks Includes:
    Research a specific area of the United States and find out all the local and online radio station of that particular area. Information includes the name, email, street address, phone, CEO, contact person.

    I have completed this project with great respect as all the information was authentic and I was so fast to collect info. I have collected a lot of data to fulfill the desire of my client.

    It was a 06 months project but due to my honesty and work quality, my client ran this project to 12 months and gave me a five-star review with a great motivational comment. This was one of my best data entry project ever.

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    "Customers Satisfaction is my first Priority"

    Search This Blog

    Blog Archive

    Powered by Blogger.

    Online Form Filling Data Entry

      Skills:  MS Excel, MS Word, Data Entry, Google Docs, Content Writing, Market Research, Business Research, etc. Project Details : I was hir...

    ADDRESS

    Middle Patenga,Chittagong,
    Bangladesh

    EMAIL

    Shahariaralam30@Gmail.Com

    TELEPHONE

    +8801853359902